Boys and Girls Soccer (MCISSL) and Cross-Country & Intramural Tennis
Boys and Girls Basketball (Shore Athletic League), Cheerleading and Swimming
Baseball and Softball (Shore Athletic League), Cross-Country and Tennis.
The forms below are all required to be handed in prior to the beginning of all athletic seasons:
- Athletic Permission Slip – signed by parent (required each season)
- Athletic Code of Conduct (pdf) – signed by athlete & parent
- Sports Related Concussion Fact Sheet / Permission Form (pdf) – signed by athlete & parent (State required)
- Student Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Fact Sheet – signed by athlete & parent (State required) after reading Cardiac Pamphlet.
- Health History Form – signed by athlete & parent (State required)
- Physical Evaluation Form – signed by Physician, APN or PA (State required every 365 days)
- Clearance Form – signed by Physician, APN or PA (required with each yearly physical along with copy of Cardiac Assessment Module Certificate)
- Health History Update Questionnaire – signed by parent for all athletes whose physical was completed more than 90 days prior to the first day of practice.
- History form for Athletes with Special Needs – parent & athlete required as needed