The interscholastic athletic program for both boys and girls includes:
- Fall – soccer and cross-country
- Winter – basketball, cheer-leading, and swimming
- Spring – baseball, softball, cross country and tennis
- An intramural athletics program is also offered to students.
- PE Swim Schedules: Upper & Lower
Sports Participation requires the following Forms to be on file in the Nurse’s Office prior to the first day of practice. These forms are required by the State and OHA for the safety of your child/children. Please print all forms and bring #5, #6, #7 to your Physician for a Current Sports Physical Exam.
- Athletic Permission Slip – signed by parent (Required for each Sport/Season – declaring which sports)
- Athletic Code of Conduct (pdf) – signed by athlete & parent
- Sports Related Concussion Fact Sheet / Permission Form (pdf) – signed by athlete & parent (State required)
- Sudden Cardiac Death in Young Athletes Fact Sheet – signed by athlete & parent (State required) after reading Cardiac Pamphlet.
- Health History Form – signed by athlete & parent (State required)-(Bring to physical exam for Physician to read)
- Physical Evaluation Form – signed by Physician, APN or PA (State required every 365 days)
- Clearance Form – signed by Physician, APN or PA (required with each yearly physical) – *2 signatures required at the bottom (clearance & Cardiac Assessment Module)
- Health History Update Questionnaire – signed by athlete & parent – (Only needed if physical was completed 90 days or more prior to the first day of practice)