Checklist for Re-Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year
The following are due by Friday, February 12, 2021:
- Enrollment Contract – (contact the main office if another copy is needed) Please make sure that both parents/guardians sign the back.
- $2,000 Enrollment Deposit – Either:
- Check payable to Oak Hill Academy or
- Payment made online (return this form with contract)
- Pay Deposit Here (Please note: You can pay either online with direct debit of your bank account or with a credit card. If you pay with a credit card, a 2.85% convenience fee will be applied.) The enrollment deposit is not included in any of the three payment plans and must accompany contract. This is the only payment that does not go through Smart Tuition. The deposit will appear as a credit on your Smart Tuition account for the 2021 – 2022 school year.
- Transportation Form (for students entering Grades K – 8 This form needs to be returned even if you are not using transportation.
- Individual Pupil Request for Loan of Textbooks (for students entering Grades K – 8) This form needs to be filled out for each student. This allows OHA to receive a small amount of aid from the state for educational materials for the classroom.
- Smart Tuition Account
Please check the payment plan option on the enrollment contract. Your current Smart Tuition account information and settings will automatically be carried over into the 2021-2022 school year by Oak Hill Academy. You will be receiving a 2021-2022 Welcome Letter from Smart Tuition upon your account’s activation. At this time, if you wish to update or change any of your account settings, payment plan or other information we ask that you contact Smart Tuition and request for any necessary adjustments prior to your initial billing month.