- Prospective families are encouraged to attend one of our virtual open houses during the year, a small information session, or set up an appointment for a personal tour held after school hours.
- Entrance tests are given three times during the second semester of the school year. Developmental evaluations for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten are scheduled individually. They may be held in person or virtually.
- Acceptance into grades K – 8 is based on Oak Hill’s entrance test as well as previous school records, standardized test results, and teacher recommendation forms.
- The Pre-Kindergarten program is for children who are four years old or approaching four developmentally by the start of the academic year in September.
- We find that children who are most successful in kindergarten are those who have reached a five year old developmental level for September. Readiness is assessed through the admission process.
- School personnel are available to help answer any questions during this process.