Although our school buildings are closed, our admissions staff is available to answer your questions and help you through our process. Please reach out to Director of Admissions, Christina Larkins, at email@example.com
- Prospective families are encouraged to attend one of our annual open houses during the year or are welcome to set up an appointment for a personal tour.
- Entrance tests are given three times during the second semester of the school year. Developmental evaluations for pre-kindergarten and kindergarten are scheduled individually.
- Acceptance into grades K – 8 is based on Oak Hill’s entrance test as well as previous school records, standardized test results, and teacher recommendation forms.
- All grades require a student class visit as part of the admission process. The Pre-Kindergarten program is for children who are four years old or approaching four developmentally by the start of the academic year in September.
- We find that children who are most successful in kindergarten are those who have reached a five year old developmental level at the time of testing and are moving toward five and one-half by September. Readiness is assessed through the admission process.
- School personnel are available to help answer any questions during this process.
- Finally, an interview is scheduled with the headmaster to review test results and hold final discussions. Students entering grades 5-8 are required to be present at this meeting.